Rosehill Farms is a family treasure found just west of Woodstock. Passed down through the generations, this beautiful barn was lovingly restored by Charlene and Phillip Karn.
The rustic beauty of the farm and its exquisite barn called for echoing our decor to match its rustic elements. We paired the ever popular burlap with white lace overlays, lavender, white and lavender roses and burgundy ranunculas. Mercury glass candle holders softened the look to give it an element of glamour.
Garlands of fern, lavender, lambsear, boxwood, white and lavender crowned each table top. Our silver vintage chargers dressed up the tables along with silver antiques style flatware
The brides dress was a classic timeless lace lowbacked dress in a mermaid silhouette. Hair and makeup was done by Erica of Selah Vie Hair & Makeup Artistry stood out in dramatic contrast against the soft pallet. Her bold burgundy lip and burgundy smokey eye drew all attention where it needed to be on her. Her hair was curled and pulled over to the side in a loose draping side up-do and accented by rhinestone created by Hanna Lafferty of Selah Vie Designs. The groom wore a fitted charcoal suit and skinny black tie to complete his look..
The dessert table was crowned with a stunning cake by Stephanie of Bright Eyes Cakes. A naked and ruffled caked accented with fresh lavender buds sat atop our lace cake platter. Gorgeous garland echoing the head table sat atop a lace runner next to crate boxes with lavender flavoured cupcakes and red velvet cake pops all by Stephanie.
All pictures by Dylan Martin Photography.
- Hair and Makeup - Erica of Selah Vie Hair and Makeup Artistry
- Coordination - Hanna of Selah Vie
- Florals and Decor - Hanna and Lori of Selah Vie
- Cakes and Pastries - Stephanie of Bright Eyes Cakes
- Invitations and Stationary - Love on Paper Co.
- Dress - Once Upon a Time Weddings
- Hair Piece - Selah Vie Designs
- Groom's Apparel - Bud Gowan
- Photography - Dylan Martin Photography
- Location - Rosehill Farms, Woodstock, Ontario